- World Mental Health Day 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise awareness of mental health...
- RESuLT Summer Newsletter BOOSTER TRAINING It was wonderful to see those of you who attended the Booster Training in December 2016. The topics of ‘Self Care...
- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
RESuLT provides half-day training sessions over 10 weeks for children’s home teams. The training is delivered by two facilitators; one from the Residential Child Care Sector and the other from Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
RESuLT aims to:
· Promote consistent child focused practice.
· Provide a shared practice language and methods of working.
· Increase ‘within team’ communication and staff motivation at work.
· Put theory to practice.
· Promote the idea that ‘every exchange is a potential intervention’.