- World Mental Health Day 2018 The theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day is “young people and mental health in a changing world”. Half of...
- NIS Newsletter Find out all of the latest news about NIS programmes! Please click here to view a copy of the newsletter
- World Mental Health Day 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise awareness of mental health...
RESuLT provides half-day training sessions over 10 weeks for children’s home teams. The training is delivered by two facilitators; one from the Residential Child Care Sector and the other from Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
RESuLT aims to:
· Promote consistent child focused practice.
· Provide a shared practice language and methods of working.
· Increase ‘within team’ communication and staff motivation at work.
· Put theory to practice.
· Promote the idea that ‘every exchange is a potential intervention’.